To all of our wonderful patients,
Due to the rising number of Covid cases in Yolo County we are revising our office policy as of July 29, 2021 in order to protect those that cannot be vaccinated yet. We know that overwhelmingly the number of cases are rising mostly among the unvaccinated, but unfortunately due to the high incidence of Covid circulating, some vaccinated people are also showing signs of illness and could also spread disease.
All patients are required to be fully vaccinated including appropriate boosters unless they have made arrangements by calling prior to their appointment.
If you are feeling ill in any way, please call us at 530-750-3500 before you enter the office to reschedule your appointment.
All are required to wear a mask in our waiting area.
If you are unvaccinated you are required to wear a mask in our office at all times. Any procedure that would need for you to remove your mask will need to be rescheduled. We are hopeful that as the number of vaccinated individuals rises, we will again be able to offer all services to everyone.
The virus identified as Covid-19 is spreading rapidly in our community and although most people experience only mild symptoms such as cough, runny nose, and fever, in some the disease progresses to a life threatening pneumonia. In an effort to protect those people and to allow our medical system to have the resources necessary to treat them by reducing the numbers of cases, we must all do our part by personally distancing. Thank you for your participation in these measures.
Below are our recommendations:
- Get vaccinated, including appropriate boosters. Having previously contracted covid does not give sufficient immunity.
- Keep space between you and others. The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) is recommending 6 feet. This obviously means no shaking hands, kissing, hugging, etc. We also recommend no elbow bumps, foot bumps, fist bumps, etc.
- Wash your hands frequently with liquid soap and water.
- Avoid large gatherings and spaces where people might congregate. Airplanes, trains, buses, movie theaters, etc.
- If you are ill, call your doctor for advice. Do not go to the emergency room or urgent care unannounced. Waits will be long, and you could expose others or be exposed yourself if you are not infected. If your symptoms are mild, stay home and treat yourself as you would with any common cold and flu remedies. If you have a high fever (greater than 101), call your doctor for advice. If you are having shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, call ahead to your doctor or to the nearest emergency room and tell them your symptoms.
Do your part and get vaccinated. The vaccines are safe and effective. Do it to protect those you love, yourself and others!
At A+Image we specialize in the most advanced non-surgical procedures to enhance your image with Minimum Down Time and at an Affordable Price. Today’s new treatments are safe, effective solutions to improve your appearance without drastic, painful surgery.